Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alert: Shooting Jackets at the right price!

Options
  • 22-01-2009 2:58pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭

Any clay shooters interested in Skeet Jackets can pick one up in Ashbourne Shooting Grounds at the right price. Most of them are dark green and come in a variety of sizes. They do however have the "GUNMAC" logo and phone number embroidered across the back of them - see my one below. They don't have the flags on them, just the name and number. There is a few of the red ones in left hand too.
    They are on sale @ €20 each - you'd pay anywhere from €100 - €150 in the shops.

GunmacJacket.jpg

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

Update on this.
    They also have a big range of gun slips, a rifle case, a shotgun case and a wellie bag!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

have they certain opening hours ,during week?weekends?

There's a shoot on this Sunday so the club house will be open from about 10.30am

Apologies to anyone who went to Ashbourne last Sunday - the shoot was transferred elsewhere at the last minute and I forgot to post.
    The next one is Sunday 22nd and that will definitely be on. It's also open Saturdays from 11 - 2pm if anyone wanted to buy something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 carlyboy

very much ot interest to me specialy as im a lefty, only a novice, where is ashbourne shooting ground pls

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

carlyboy wrote: »
    very much ot interest to me specialy as im a lefty, only a novice, where is ashbourne shooting ground pls

right beside the rugby club in ashbourne

Advertisement