Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi Research

Options
  • 22-01-2009 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Completely forgot to post this here too;

I'm an MSc student in DCU, and I'm completing my dissertation this year. I'm doing research on Dublin's taxi industry. The ultimate aim of the research is to improve the working conditions and service level of the taxi service as a whole. This is not so much a survey about how the service is, but how it SHOULD be.

If you are have a few spare minutes, please fill in the survey below. As I said, the research is aimed at bettering the current situation. Also, any points you would like to contribute, please post on the thread.

Click here for the customer survey

and for any drivers out there, HERE is the survey for taxi drivers.

Many thanks,

Steve

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

It might help you also if you posted over on dublintaxi.net

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭baloonatic

Just in response to a query I have had:

The information provided in the survey will not be used for anything other than my studies. It will never be given to any other person, agency, organisation etc. The resulting analysis of the survey will be used as part of my thesis which will be freely available. All your personal information (age, gender and that type of stuff) is used for profiling purposes and not for identification. I'm not, nor ever have been involved in the taxi service, or any group involved directly or indirectly with any transportation service, other than being a customer of course. As I've said from the start, if you have any questions relevant to my research, please contact me at stephenanthony84@gmail.com or drop me a PM

Thanks again for all the support; I’m getting fantastic feedback,

Steve

Advertisement