Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plumber in Newbridge

Options
  • 22-01-2009 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a Plumber in the Newbridge Area?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

Eddie Kearney <snip> but he is closer to Kilcullen - may still cover Newbridge tho'

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

TheBazman..you've been round this site long enough to know about reading charters. I suggest you read the charter for this forum and what it says about numbers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Ra1ph

Cheers bazman

Got the number and have given him a call so we'll see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

BuffyBot wrote: »
    TheBazman..you've been round this site long enough to know about reading charters. I suggest you read the charter for this forum and what it says about numbers :)

Apologies sry about that

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭davidm20

I live in Newbridge & used a guy called derek o'connor. think he was based the monestereven side of kildare. I'd have no problem recommending him.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 DomShelley

Try Stacey Stirrat, All Round Heating and Plumbing, he the only 24hr service around and is decent on price, lives in the heart of Newbridge aswell, find him on golden pages and front page of Kildare Post.

Very reliable and professional job.

Mention i recommended him, Im Dom Shelley jr.

Sound

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

DomShelley wrote: »
    Try Stacey Stirrat, All Round Heating and Plumbing, he the only 24hr service around and is decent on price, lives in the heart of Newbridge aswell, find him on golden pages and front page of Kildare Post.

Very reliable and professional job.

Mention i recommended him, Im Dom Shelley jr.

Sound

I just wanted to recommend Stacey Stirrat. My shower stopped working and he was here in an hour. Sods law, the bloody shower started working again while he was here. Didn't charge me a penny. What a gent.

Advertisement