Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sony DSC-w150 viewfinder problems

• 22-01-2009 3:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭

I have this camera and the LCD viewfinder doesn't work when taking pictures. I don't get an error or anything but it doesn't display the picture I'm taking. it will show the pictures once it has taken them etc. there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the LCD. does anyone have an ideas? it's like it's been disabled. I've factory reset the camera but to no avail. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭Pansy Potter

Are you not able to compose your picture on the LCD when taking the picture, or does it not display on the LCD after you have taken it? There is a setting in your menu that controls whether a taken picture will display on the LCD or not, and if it is to display how long it will display for.

Its a case of RTFM.

Advertisement