Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised ATM Cards from ptsb

Options
  • 22-01-2009 4:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,785 ✭✭✭

Has anyone personalised their ATM cards with TSB?
    Thinkin of getting it done.None of my mates have it but were all thinkin of getting the same picture uploaded for the craic.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

You could have a lot more craic spending the money on a couple of pints!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Indeed, of all the pointless banking gimmicks I've seen..this has got to be one of the most pointless of all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Show_me_Safety

ah its a bit of fun BB!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,909 ✭✭✭greenman09

I have it done and the gf has done it and its quality. Seen slot of cards with it done also. Ppl even have wedding photos on these cards, its a simple process as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I have a picture of kids on it so I like it.
    Plus I'm usually at the cash machine because i have to get something for them so it seems appropriate.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 988 ✭✭✭IsThatSo?

Sleipnir wrote: »
    I have a picture of kids on it so I like it.
    Plus I'm usually at the cash machine because i have to get something for them so it seems appropriate.

:pac:

Its so true, but thanks for the laugh, its a good start to the day :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 861 ✭✭✭KeyLimePie

don't bother :) it's the only reason why i joined PSTB and it's cool but like...10 euro..come on, I think you can do it in Ulster Bank as well so try them first:P

Advertisement