Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gerkros gone bust, Where to get parts.

Options
  • 22-01-2009 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

Gerkros are gone bust, and I am wondering where to get parts now e.g. ignition elements etc. Im running a 40kw boiler with an ariterm burner ( the kmp px 50 is what gerkros fitted to this boiler).
    I tried to query parts or part numbers directly from ariterm but no reply.
    Has anyone got any ideas or info (Parts lists, contact numbers).
    I have just used my spare ignition element and I dont like having no backup.
    please help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 Rathlynin

In the same boat mate....Have fitted a few and working well but need some parts now...word on the street is that the woodpeckers are still going to be manufactured as they have some good business internationally.... My local merchant said to call James but got no reply his no is 087 2866735

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 JoelLuuk

Dear Woodpecker customers.

Suirvale Renewables Ltd. have been appointed as exclusive service agents for the Woodpecker range of wood pellet boilers. Shoud you require a service,telephone technical support assistance or require spears,you may contact the numbers listed below for assistance.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

If there is no answer please leave your number and name and we call you back.

Yours sincerely.

Advertisement