Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Scaffolding Rent or Buy

• 22-01-2009 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering in the current climate, are people buying or renting their Scaffolding.

I'll need a fair bit of, more than for a normal 2 story house.

Is anbody finished with the stuff they used?

Cheers..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Jonnykitedude

Somebody on hear a while back had a rack of it to get rid, search back a few pages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 cilldara34

look in the buy and sell any amount of it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Heatherview

Hi Seldiy
    In the current climate I would be more in favour of renting. If you buy you need to do a scaffolding course to get your ticket foe health and safety reasons.
    Renting all is done for you scaffolding erected and signed off as safe to use and taken away again. Buying you could be tying monies and would you have the use of it the way thigs have slow down ?????

Heatherview

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭mr.stonewall

just wondering what is the average cost to rent scaffolding at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 443 ✭✭cork1

hi im in the buisness and own my own and if i were you id buy it! buy it second hand off the buy and sell. having said that there could be damaged pieces. make sure none of these are used.you dont need the scaffolding card to buy it just to erect it. so buy it your self and call a scaffolding company up and get a quote for erecting it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 509 ✭✭✭bertie1

selfdiy wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just wondering in the current climate, are people buying or renting their Scaffolding.

I'll need a fair bit of, more than for a normal 2 story house.

Is anbody finished with the stuff they used?

Cheers..

Where are you based I have a lot of it

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭selfdiy

Hi Bertie,
    I'm based in the west, I just sent you a pm..

Advertisement