Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

They Came,They Landed.....They Left Like A Bullet!!!!

• 22-01-2009 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,266 ✭✭✭

Hi all, while sitting at home browsing the net we had a lovely but nippy AW139 drop into UCH Galway at 15:20 more or less, she flew over the house and then made an approach from the East into the Hospital and was on the ground not longer than 3-4minutes before a lovely Military take off and away she went like a rocket, some class indeed. As you can see not the best shots but at least i got them!

Hope somebody likes them.

1. Approach
    DSCF0116.jpg

2.Lift Off
    DSCF0117.jpg

3.Gone Like A Rocket!
    DSCF0118.jpg

Pity there is not much more IAC traffic over Galway,

Kindest Regards,

David.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭vulcan57

It had come and gone before I could get the camera out. Well done dave for catching it. I agree, its a shame there isn't more, quite often when they come over they are too far away or too high. I am going to get a pic of the 139 on the ground one of these days, just wish we could get a little advanced warning.

Advertisement