Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

A tip for anyone running firefox on there computer

• 22-01-2009 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

i have just come across a useful app for firefox its handy if your looking for photos to inspire your creativity its called cooliris its well worth a look.

click here download

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

haha ...
    Cooliris Advertising changes Internet advertising by tastefully presenting premium brand ads that feel natural to the user's browsing experience. Whether your advertising objectives are to increase direct sales or to build brand retention, viewing ads is non-intrusive and even enjoyable in Cooliris.

(emphasis mine)

So another overblown gimmick designed to deliver ads to me. I think I'll just stick to browsing flickr thanks very much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

haha ...

(emphasis mine)

So another overblown gimmick designed to deliver ads to me. I think I'll just stick to browsing flickr thanks very much.

This is a handy add-on, I find: it's shows pics from Flickr on the left hand site of your screen, just random ones. I like!

https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/1135

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭conair01

ive downloaded this package its fantastic.. google flickr and youtube all easy access. i've told about five of my friends and all think it is brillant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,447 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I initially thought cooliris was a cool little application but after about a week I realised it was offering me nothing new! So I've stopped using it and I've told 6 of my friends how useless it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I found out about this today and think it's fantastic.

If I'm looking at photo's on facebook the pic is less than half the size of my monitor. This app gives you full screen size pics without any apparent reduction in quality.

The search engine is brilliant. Previously I'd have searched for pics using google images. I'd have to click on 2 links to view the picture in the browser. With this there's no clicking through pages.

I don't really see what there's not to like about it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement