Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

problem with 3 and new samsung notebook

• 22-01-2009 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

i recently bought a samsung nc10 notebook which is very good.the problem im having is i im using 3 broadband and on my main pc its fine but on my laptop i cant seem to get on the internet occasionaly i can but very very slow and then i get message cant open a page, this is when im using the notebook on battery i have the full power mode on but no good. when i plug it into the mains its much better almost perfect,i would appreciate any advice
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jas72

I have and NC10 and it has powersaving modes using battery. I think it's the F8 key give you three performance settings.... id also check your power saving options via samsung easy connect as you might find at a certain battery level usb doesn't work.

I found my USB mouse sometimes not responding when I come out of sleep mode due to what I think are powersaving options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,281 ✭✭✭Ricky91t

Have you downloaded the latest updates that three supply?
    I used it on my NC10 while in the UK(3 uk dongle) and it worked perfectly!

• Registered Users Posts: 39 maggiemagpie

thanks for the help guys i will work on it straight away

Advertisement