Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunnes selling Asda clothing?

Options
  • 22-01-2009 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Is it true that Dunnes in Mullingar have started to stock George / Asda clothing? The whole place was cleared out recently for some reason...and what about Walmart buying them out - that's gone quite, hasn't it? :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

walmart own adsa, so if asda buy out dunnes, technically its walmart buying them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭fakefurbabe

walmart own adsa, so if asda buy out dunnes, technically its walmart buying them out.

I think that 'richiepoorman' established that!!! :D:pac::D

Back to the real question - does anyone know if Dunnes is going to be stocking George clothing in Mullingar? Might pop by there over the weekend for a peek! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭newtothis

they are also stocking f+f which is a tesco brand, so i think they are trying to confuse us all!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭fakefurbabe

I bought a lovely Armani dress there today - me and Posh had a right ol'arm wrestle over it. I won! Hoorah!!!:D

Advertisement