Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Wesley Donnybrook - Tight btch n skinny jeans lolol.

Options
  • 22-01-2009 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭

Why are all these teenagers hanging around this place? I was driving through the village, well after 1 am I think and all these btch dressed teenagers were coming out of the Rugby Club

This has been happening I noticed every time I come back thru the Village late on Fridays. What is happening here? Do these underage girls be drinking in this place? I dont get it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

they are doing it to wind you up. They know it arouses a lot of conflicting feelings in you. Just ignore them man, they'll go away eventually.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

Dont rise to the troll

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

tolteq wrote: »
    Do these underage girls be drinking in this place? I dont get it?

Yes, yes they "do be" drinking there... and I sell them the booze so I'd appreciate it if you didn't draw too much attention to it

Now ssssssshhhhhhhh trollteq... haud yer greetin' an' bleetin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭tolteq

trolteq. lol. troll my ass. i am going to go there and complain to their mothers. .....................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

trolteq. lol. troll my ass. i am going to go there and complain to their mothers. .....................
    Brilliant!

...Or are you just hoping for a closer look?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Profiler

Their Mothers you say??? now there is a thought... a rude one ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 495 ✭✭tolteq

Well for one. I am 26, so closer look doesnt matter. I am too old for a 15/16 year old girl. And besides......u want a mature woman anyways.....

I seen this woman, in a mercedes. she obviously was one of their mothers. man the worried look she had on her face......no doubt, these days these parents are hopeless.....

when i am raising my children (lol. i will be lucky if a woman will put up with me) i will keep em locked away. like they do in arab countries

did u know that ex-Miss World Rosanna Davison used to go into this place and do the same thing. I read it in the paper. They did it just for the fun of it and as someone pointed out..........to wind people up. These people need to be locked up till they have sense

These days, I worry about Irish women. They seem very stupid. Being stuck up is not cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

Young girls and guys tend to frequent the Wesley disco there on the occasional Friday night.

There's your answer tolteq, no need for further discussion (and I don't want this topic going any further), take it to the Parenting forum if you like, kiddie discos are not limited to Donnybrook.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement