Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I have 1300 MS Points!

• 22-01-2009 6:53pm

What would you recommended I buy with the points??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

street fighter HD

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 253 ✭✭EvilWonka

ntlbell wrote: »
    street fighter HD

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Rez HD.....

Why buy sfhd when sf4 is out in February?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

GTA San Andreas

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Sharks in Venice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

Fieldog wrote: »
    Rez HD.....

Why buy sfhd when sf4 is out in February?

because there two different games?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Rez HD or Braid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

what games do you own? If I were you depending on the game I'd get an add on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

I have 4200 to spend myself :D

I got the points to buy Rock band songs but Ive got all the songs I want and I have 1300 left over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

I got the points to buy Rock band songs but Ive got all the songs I want and I have 1300 left over.

Ill take em:P
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

surprised no one has mentioned the gta & fallout DLC thats coming!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

hold on to em dude, every week there are at least 3 new rock band songs upped and sometimes there could be a whole album

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭LD 50

depends what you like to play. If you have GTA4 or Fallout3, wait till the DLC comes out.
    If you play alot of GH, or RB, buy a bunch of tracks.
    Or change your GT.

EDIT: Scratch the GTA4 DL. Its 1600 points. http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055468995

What about Fable (Xbox original) that you can buy for 1200 points. I haven't played the 2nd one but is the first one any good and would it be worth it??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭Burning Eclipse

koneko wrote: »
    Rez HD or Braid

This is the only option worth considering. Buy it now and thank Koneko and I later.

The first fable is fairly dated now.Had it on original x box and downloaded it again before fable 2 came out.Its alright for what it is but it is incredably quick to complete and if memory serves me well you cant play on after the game is finished on the downloadable version, so I wouldn't waste the points on something you'll play for a few days and never touch again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I wouldn't bother buying Fable on Xbox Originals, you can get Fable or Fable Lost Chapters really really cheap secondhand these days, and then you'll have the disc too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

koneko wrote: »
    I wouldn't bother buying Fable on Xbox Originals, you can get Fable or Fable Lost Chapters really really cheap secondhand these days, and then you'll have the disc too.

ye, but actually finding it in a dublin shop is impossible, even gamestop don't stock it anymore

Advertisement