Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Alternative to Braces?

• 22-01-2009 7:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭

I'm pretty sure I need braces and have been putting it off for years. One of my top teeth is overlapping on another. I really don't like the idea of braces but have seen the fantastic results that can be achieved with them. Is there an alternative to braces or any other treatments?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Veneers or lumineers? Invasalign are invisible braces

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Brid2000

Lingual braces? They are like regular braces but are fixed to the back of the teeth so no one sees them. A friend of mine had them on for two years and only for she told me I would never have known. Think they might be quite expensive though, maybe 6-7 thousand!

Advertisement