Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

enquiry

• 22-01-2009 7:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

Hello All,Ive just moved into a warehouse,where i build timber swingsets,and have quiet a few in the large yard for show,next unit to me is a car tyre centre,which attracts quiet a few people,and when they are getting tyres etc done,they walk around the yard,browse at my stuff,which is great,i was thinking of installing a coffee/tea machine.like at petrol stations,and receive a few euros from this,anyone think this is a good idea,would appreciate any other ideas
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭YellowSheep

Yeap. Contact java republic, kenco and let them install one for you. DONT BUY OR LEASE. There is a fierce competition on these days. Let me know and I will dig out some names.
    Cheers Oliver

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭jamesy08

Thanks for the reply and the information,ill look them out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Did you move premises James? Hope its working out for you.

Hi How are you,yes indeed,had a good think about it over xmas,and looked at lots of places,and found large warehouse with large yard,and huge passing traffic,just doing some renovation work to warehouse now,so hopefully this will work,just thinking of ideas,something else that i can sell,fast turnover

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

Good on you James!
    Congrats on your get up and go.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

Well done James, hope it goes well for you!

I'd echo what yellowsheep said. Get a free machine and a free stand and get it installed free. Under no circumstances pay a cent for anything.

Don't let them try to railroad you into buying their branded cups, buy your cups and lids off Cullen & Bohan, you'll get 1000 good quality 12oz Single Walled Speciality Cups and lids for €50-€55. Delivered within a day of ordering, I moved all my packaging stuff to them last year, savings are massive.

Congrats James, best of luck to you. I saw your equipment on your site there recently and couldn't believe how good the stuff looked (quality wise and very appealing). I hope this new move works in your favour.

Thanks very much for the reply,most people that actually come to the warehouse really like the products,but I also have to try and find a few more products,and not to be totally reliant on the swingsets,well,maybe now that I have found a better location,I have picnic tables,garden swingseats,dog-runs,and will be an agent for garden sheds in the spring,so hopefully this will improve things

Hi Hammertime,if I get the machine installed for free,how does the money side of things work,how do these guys with the machines work,is it on a precentage basis,etc,thanks for your advice earlier

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭YellowSheep

You will have to buy their coffee!

• Advertisement
Advertisement