Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Buying and finance advice

• 22-01-2009 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi people just lookin for advice on a situation I bought a 06 vectra vectra last year and financed it for 16,500 k with repayments at 330 a month for 5 years i put 40 k kilometres on it so the car now has 60 k klms done it has a small crack in the front bumper and a mark on the bonnet from where i think someone reversed into me at glasnevin cemetary on stephens day and never said nothin :( but its nothin too serious .

What Im lookin to do now is get a diesel and I had my eye on a few bmw 520 525 and 530 ds id even consider a 3 series diesel around the 03 years but i dont want to increase my payments by much is it possible to sell my car then swap finance to a different car or even do ya think a dealer would do a straight swap :D for a 02 or 03 530 they seem to be selling for 12 13 and 14k on carzone i know im gonna loose my shirt on the vectra so would a dealer only offer say 10k for mine and then want 3k to change or there abouts and id have to refinance that car then id end up owing prob 16k again but on a 02 bmw prob with 100k miles would i be mad :D thats even if a dealer would take my vectra off me other option is 33k on a brand new insignia and i dont want that much finance in this climate any opinions as to what i should do cheers :cool:

Advertisement