Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The sim card inserted in this Iphone does not appear to be supported

• 22-01-2009 9:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

A friend of mine bought an IPhone and connected it to the pc which ITunes recognised.It said there was an update available for her Iphone which she downloaded and installed and since then when you connect the IPhone it says "The sim card inserted in this Iphone does not appear to be supported ".Does this mean that the phone was hacked and by installing the latest version it is useless.Is there any way to fix it.Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 aqadeerbzs

Magic02 wrote: »
    A friend of mine bought an IPhone and connected it to the pc which ITunes recognised.It said there was an update available for her Iphone which she downloaded and installed and since then when you connect the IPhone it says "The sim card inserted in this Iphone does not appear to be supported ".Does this mean that the phone was hacked and by installing the latest version it is useless.Is there any way to fix it.Thanks
    The SIM card inserted in this iPhone does not appear to be supported" plz help me what can i do? i am live in pakistan and use Mobilink GSM Network Simcard. plz help me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

aqadeerbzs wrote: »
    The SIM card inserted in this iPhone does not appear to be supported" plz help me what can i do? i am live in pakistan and use Mobilink GSM Network Simcard. plz help me

Full details over on the Apple Media Devices forum

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement