Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry service book help

• 22-01-2009 10:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭

Is there anyway to get a blackberry service book for my curve 8310 other then my network provider?
    I bought the blackberry sim free in Belfast carphonewarehouse but meteor have no settings that they can send to me.
    At the moment i cant access the internet at all, i dont even have the browser icon on the screen. :confused: i cant even receive mms messages.
    Please help i've searched everywere....

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭trant

Without a BIS plan from your provider, the built-in Browser, BB Messenger and push e-mail will not work and there is no way around this. You can't get Service Books anywhere except from the provider.

Your only option is to install Opera Mini on the BlackBerry and configure Meteor's ISP APN under Options > Advanced > TCP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,191 ✭✭✭The_Hustler

Not true, you can get the Blackberry internet working, I don't have time now to find it but search on google. Push email is not possible though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭SandyVN

I installed Opera Mini & it works thank you soo much. My Bill will be out the door but still thank u :):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jlaing2607

How did u get it to work? Still working on mine. Thanks!

Advertisement