Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any SH'ers here?

Options
  • 22-01-2009 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

Just wondering if ANYONE is on Scorehero and boardsie.
    The only other Irish person I've ever seen is Nollaig and I don't even know if he's here. (my sh name is the same as my username here)
    Also, failed Jordan at Blue Note Of Freedom today.....fail.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

I'm MacDuff on scorehero,there's two guys from northern Ireland on scorehero but I don't think they are on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

How does it work? I didn't see an option to put in your gamertag.

You don't put in your gamertag anywhere,you make an account on the site.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Bobalicious93

Yeah I'm RobsYourUncle on SH.

I haven't update my scores in a good while though

• Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

RHRN wrote: »
    Also, failed Jordan at Blue Note Of Freedom today.....fail.

Ah that's a kick in the sack. I think it was one of my greatest achievements, finishing that song. Not half as good when I 5 starred it :P If you need advice, I'd be happy to help/

I went to go on scorehero, but I forgot my password, and couldn't have been bothered. If you're curious about any of my scores, I could fire up the old PS2 and post them here. I was good at that game.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

My name on ScoreHero is: Cully

but I don't update too much.. in fact I think only my RB2 expert vocals scores are in there... (and not terribly up to date.)

Ooooo a vocalist! The oft forgotten instrument... I might see can I get some of my scores up next weekend... Damn my attempt at sensibility in leaving all my gear at home to get rid of distractions!

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Ooooo a vocalist! The oft forgotten instrument... I might see can I get some of my scores up next weekend... Damn my attempt at sensibility in leaving all my gear at home to get rid of distractions!

I play everything.... Add me on Xbox Live and see my rankings... I hope your Guitar and Drum Scores are up to scratch!! ;)

Gamertag: Cullyz0rz

Haha, they aren't! Well, the drum ones anyway. I play for the thrill of beating that bitchin' hard song, more than to 1337 my scorez up...

I'm D4RK ONION. I wont be on til next Saturday/Friday

• Advertisement

D4RK ONION wrote: »
    Haha, they aren't! Well, the drum ones anyway. I play for the thrill of beating that bitchin' hard song, more than to 1337 my scorez up...

I'm D4RK ONION. I wont be on til next Saturday/Friday

I won't be on until next sun... so that's grand :P My xbox is in another county.

I'll log on and spy on you sometime...

ps... pm me your MSN if you wanna chat or whatever... I'll be home in about 30 mins.. ish.

Advertisement