Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fat blues band

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 57 ✭✭Bassplayer72

Hey all,
    If ye need another Bass player on the 24th I'd be happy to come along. What time? and Where?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭NiallMH

Fairplay lads sounds fun I wish I was older and could play blues this sounds good!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

If you can make the 24th Bassplayer72 fair play to ye, I'm not free on Tuesdays.

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭kimnjess

Jam Factory is booked for next Tuesday 24th. Evening session again from 5.30 - 10pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

Sweet...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 57 ✭✭Bassplayer72

I wont be able to get there till 7:00 ish.

Stan isn't gonna make tonight, he's not well at the moment. Will we still go ahead, we won't have a singer?

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mixd_98

Ill go , if others are roy...

I've PM'd another singer, very short notice though, can't imagine he'll come along.

Jam is going ahead as planned, see you later.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 mremanuelepisu

sorry guys,
    i was and i am sick still....
    next week

Guys,
    Apoloigies about missing the jam last night - had a serious IT outage in work that I had to resolve, didnt get home until after midnight.

There's no point in letting people know after you didn't show up why you didn't show up. The thing to do is inform people before the session that you're not gonna be there. If you're not reliable then don't bother coming along at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mixd_98

Myself and Joe were the only 2 to show up last night, we had to pay 40 quid each as noone else showed up, no problem if you said before you werent coming but FFS let people know if youre not gonna show. it takes 1 minute to text or make a call.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,453 ✭✭✭Rigsby

That's bad form alright guys. I was keeping an eye on this thread, hoping the jam would go well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

man i hate that ****...has happened to me loads of times. Don't give up dudes :)

Lads,
    Apologies again - its was an unepxected issue in work but I should have sent you a text to let you know, apologies again.

We'll fix up last nights fee between the lot of us at the next jam, thats if you still wanna meet up again.

Advertisement