Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Will I be entitled to A college Grant

• 23-01-2009 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

I have a science degree. I got the grant while doing it. I am now 24 and want to go back to college in Sep to do another degree. Will I be entitled to any grant ? Thanks, i prob wont be able to do it if im not entitled....:mad:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

If at the same level, then No.

Yep, as snubbleste said unless you're not progressing to a higher qualification (or a H.Dip) you won't be eligible.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭bethm24

Ya i was thinking,#
    Does anyone know, Would i be entitled to anything, any financial help from anywhere ? Thanks.:eek:

For another degree at the same level, unfortunately the situation is that you wouldn't be entitled to any support from the state. There may be scholarships or funds you can apply to in your respective college, or that you've to compete for in certain years.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

if it's at the same level you won't get a grant and you'll have to pay fees

• Advertisement
Advertisement