Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't think of the name of an anime

Options
  • 23-01-2009 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    I was wondering if anyone could help me think of the name of a japanese cartoon. I have the theme tune stuck in my head and can't think what the show was called.

It had a really simple art style and was about two guys, one dressed in blue with black hair, the other dressed in red with brown hair (the red one might have been an androgynous looking girl).

The theme song was a child singing what I can only describe phoenetically as "Bally and Wally, Bally in Coco Halls."

It would probably be about 20 or 30 years old. Might have been Franime, but I'm not sure. It would be great if anyone could help because it's driving me a bit mad.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭baz909

doesnt sound familar

was it shown on irish tv ? or on sky / the childrens channel ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭Varkov

Gundam 0079

Advertisement