Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How long were ye waiting?

• 23-01-2009 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    I applied on publicjobs.ie last may 08 and i still have not heard anything about future recruitments, nada!
    My question is, when ye applied on publicjobs.ie how long was it before ye got a call for the apt test?
    Cheers in advance,
    :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭li@mo

Me to you wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    I applied on publicjobs.ie last may 08 and i still have not heard anything about future recruitments, nada!
    My question is, when ye applied on publicjobs.ie how long was it before ye got a call for the apt test?
    Cheers in advance,
    :D

There are recruitment cycles every so often.
    The last cycle was last May so you just missed that. There have not been any since.
    Due to economic climate and cutbacks, there will be very few cycles in the near future although it is expected there will be one before May 2009.

You will just have to sit and wait.......like me!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭cookie81

Hey this is just my opinion but... i dont know if you know this or not but there is only one intake coming in in Feb for 2009 - thats it! I imagine this intake has already been notified or are about to be. Also I imagine, imagine, these people have been waiting a loong long time to get in for Feb. So if your only applying now to do your aptitide test I would say, again in my opinion, that you wont hear anything for a good while yet(a year or 2)!
    Best of luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 900 ✭✭✭Dr_MaSoN

im sure there's also prob a list of 500+ who have everything completed. So its gonna be a long time before anyone who hasnt already begun the process to get a look in.

Advertisement