Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Clones

• 23-01-2009 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

How good is the quality of the majority of Chinese clone phones?

For example, the Cect A88, Nokir 828, and so on.

Where one would go about purchasing said phones? I've checked Ebay, and not found any really apart from the usual A88 and similar iPhone clones as well as cheap generic touch screen phones....looking more specifically for the N95, N73 and other Nokia clones.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Columba Rad

Please don't buy a clone, save yourself the hartake...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

The Chinese in Clones isn't bad but it might be worth trying the new Indian place for a feed. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

ardmacha wrote: »
    The Chinese in Clones isn't bad but it might be worth trying the new Indian place for a feed. :)

lol, if I did thanks you'd have mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 stu3mb

If you look properly at their specs most of them have a slow processor 200mhz qualcomm or something similar and very little memory/RAM.

Barely enough to run your windows mobile 6.1. Interface will obviously be very laggy, I really wouldn't recommend any of them. Not yet at least until they fit it with better specs.

Beware of the many con sellers from China offering really cheap phones from big brands as well, they take your money and send you junk.

Advertisement