Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moderators and "Bring it to feedback"

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

I believe you are missing the point here - there is a big difference between telling people to get back on topic, and threatening a person with the banhammer for questioning your decisions, etc.
    No, I'm totally understanding the point. The ban threat was specifically mentioned in the second post from the moderator. Your case is that it shouldn't have been mentioned.
    I am not allowed to defend myself.It was not just a moderator either, but another member. I should be allowed to defend my posts.
    You are, in three ways - Feedback, Helpdesk or by reporting the post. The fact that you may not like any of those three options doesn't mean they don't exist.

Advertisement