Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EMU Australia boots

• 23-01-2009 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭

Hi, does anyone know of a shop in Dublin that sells Emu Australia sheepskin boots please??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭sedohre

Possibly should be moved to bargain requests?

Tk-maxx have ugg boots at the moment for about 100euro

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mothel

sedohre wrote: »
    Possibly should be moved to bargain requests?

Tk-maxx have ugg boots at the moment for about 100euro

Why?? Thought I was in something to do with clothes and I'm not particularly looking for a bargain. I spend very little time on Boards so I'm not quite au fay with the "where threads belong" etiquette!

I've been to TK and Uggs are €199 there and in HUGE sizes. They have Bearpaw for €59.95 but they are to rigid and too narrow on top for stuffing jeans inside. I'm looking for EMU as after doing some research they are the ones I want. I can get them online but I'd like to be able to try them on in a shop before I order so I can be sure of size. So if anyone else knows do tell!

Thanks for reply though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 shalomie

hi, i got the emu boots in TK maxx the weekend for 80e they are fab. the beige ones are 10e cheaper. check them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭mothel

Hi, thanks for that, I'll check it out. TKmax is my favourite shop!

Advertisement