Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

After hours confessions.

• 23-01-2009 1:12am

When I was a young gossum,I was offered ecstacy at a house party, I politely accepted but being a sensible young guy,I dropped in a bowl outside.

A few weeks later, I was at the same house and the lady of the house told me that the dog had spent about a week in his doghouse without leaving.Literally frightened of anything it saw.As I left the house, I noticed that the bowl by the door had "Woof"'s name on it.:(
    That is my confession.

praise the lord.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I once took acid ( paper tab kind) ,and magic mushrooms ,and smoked a bit ton **** load of weed .

It's a wonder my brain aint fried .Maybe it is and I just dont know ? Ah well

* Guzzles the whisky bottle down his neck *

this was my guilty secret for years btw and I was younger , much much younger than todayyyyyyyyyyyyyy and I never needed anybodys , help in anyway .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Sounds very like 'something about mary' to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

When i was about 14 i did a waterfall (bong) at a house party. I couldn't handle it and had to lie down for a bit. So i found a room, lay on the bed but the room started spinning and i had to get sick. The closest thing to me was a kids lunch box. So i left a little present in it. I'm sooo sorry and no one else knows it was me. Please dont tell.

I actually feel better now for getting it off my chest.

Sounds very like 'something about mary' to be honest.

I didn't give the bitch speed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

smoked some crack **** @ a hungarian house party i ended up in :confused:

after polish estacy i thought my chimney was spitting at me? and i had to ring a friend to visit me at 7 am when i was coming down..

coke/speed doesnt really have a major affect on me! Weed just makes me paranoid prolly cause i smoked it for so long ;)

Dont do any drugs now and havent done in 3 years, maybe thats why im doing so well in college....

Still enjoy my drink tho :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

Before confessing, I demand that the priest keeps both hands in full view at all times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

I mistakenly pipetted an antibody into the wrong solution rendering it useless. Probably about 500E down the drain. Luckily the whole vial only contained 5ml and I only had to use 250microlitres. I got away with it but I learned a lesson from it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Tom Trojan

I have to confess to reading this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,195 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

I like to cross dress.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I like to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

A good few years ago, I was walking by a house (3 or four floor job) one night and somebody threw a bottle out and just missed my head. I turned quickly enough to see somebody ducking back in and pulling down a window (one of the ones you pull up and down) and heard laughter from the room. Was so mad that I went back and put a brick through the window. Felt bad about it for ages afterwards, cos I could have hurt somebody.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

A few years back i was at a party in a friends house, towards the end of the night i was outside having a smoke when the neighbour opened his bedroom window and shouted down to keep quite, in my drunken state i shouted back to "shut the **** up and you know X (name of friend who owns house) says your nothing but a ******. X had said no such thing.
    A few weeks later another friend who was standing outside as well told me that the neighbour keeps giving X dirty looks and wont really talk to them anymore, X had no idea why. I've considered telling them, but its gone on so long now i cant really say anything. Plus now there is a hostility between them that may have started with me, but has grown to new levels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,787 ✭✭✭dSTAR

I smoked a joint once but didn't inhale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Spore

Senna wrote: »
    X had no idea why

Sounds too much like algebra to me...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I got absolutely ossified at a house party a year or two ago, and blacked out. The next day when we were cleaning up, my friend found vomit - someone had got sick on the sofa, and turned the cushion over to hide it. I highly suspect that it was me, I had flecks of vomit on my top that morning. Woops!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,813 ✭✭✭Calibos

dSTAR wrote: »

You pussy!! ;) Even the president of the USA inhaled!! Obama even went as far as saying, " I did smoke maruajana in my youth and before you ask, yes I did inhale...thats kinda the point!" :D

Calibos wrote: »
    You pussy!! ;) Even the president of the USA inhaled!! Obama even went as far as saying, " I did smoke maruajana in my youth and before you ask, yes I did inhale...thats kinda the point!" :D

i think ye missed something there... no?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Urban Dictionary

(now I'm puzzled, because the post I was replying to has disappeared)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

i think ye missed something there... no?

Im lost

What he miss?

Thats like saying I once had the chance to lose my virginity but I prematurely ejaculated.:(

Thats like saying I once had the chance to lose my virginity but I prematurely ejaculated.:(
    So I did not have sexual relations with this girl.

Because you coud not handle a real woman?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Bonus points for switching presidents.

Because you coud not handle a real woman?
    Oh dear lord. Can someone else please explain to The_Dazzler? I just couldn't be fucked.

Carroller wrote: »
    Im lost

What he miss?

Obama was referring to Clinton's "didn't inhale" comment.

Oh dear lord. Can someone else please explain to The_Dazzler? I just couldn't be fucked.

or because you are quoting?

or because you are quoting?
    No sh!t Sherlock!

I don't usually engage with trolls or rude and offensive people.

[Edit: looks like your racist remark was deleted]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

In my earlier days I secretly had an affair with a friends mother who was considerably older than me. It lasted 3 months and we never got found out:cool:

snaps or you know what to do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,556 ✭✭✭MizzLolly

This one time, at band camp...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

mumhaabu wrote: »
    In my earlier days I secretly had an affair with a friends mother who was considerably older than me. It lasted 3 months and we never got found out:cool:

This is confessions, not bragging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭One Cold Hand

I don't know what a tracker mortgage is.

No seriously...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭mumhaabu

I don't know what a tracker mortgage is.

No seriously...

tbh, your better off and the way the market is gone.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Can I get an Amen?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Carroller

BrightEyes wrote: »
    Can I get an Amen?

Amen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Carroller wrote: »
    Amen
    Who's Eamon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

i was once polite to gardi,

i repent lord, i promise

fingers crossed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

I confess that it has been a long time since I confessed to anything..

anyways..

I confess to going to page 1001 to read happy threads.. :o

I confess that once I was drunk, felt sick, got up to go to the bathroom, didn't make it, slipped on the vomit and fell down the stairs. I never told anyone before how I twisted my ankle. :o

I confess that the last time I went to (proper) confession my sins were not helping my mammy to wash the dishes and sometimes being bold. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 656 ✭✭✭smokie2008

I tried to snort coke once...
    the ice cubes got stuck in my nostrils...

**gets coat**

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Aiel

Worked in a large retail store a few years ago.Long story short after weeks of flirting with one of the managers we got it on in the store room late one night.We didnt get caught and i didnt tell anyone as most others thought she was a bi**h.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,109 ✭✭✭Cavehill Red

I thought about voting for Fianna Fail once, during Bruton's Taoiseachship.

I never actually did vote for them, but the mere fact I thought about doing it still plagues me with chills, shivers and sleepless nights to this day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Lets see...

Mam, dad, i left the gate open the night the dog ran away... (it never came back)

That 'leak' on the carpet wasnt because someone left the velux window opened....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Long Time Reader

Charlotte Church is true sole mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i just want to restore the usual AH layout. nothing to see here folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Its a sad day in AH when we have to bump a thread from 2009 to get a good laugh...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

stovelid wrote: »
    A good few years ago, I was walking by a house (3 or four floor job) one night and somebody threw a bottle out and just missed my head. I turned quickly enough to see somebody ducking back in and pulling down a window (one of the ones you pull up and down) and heard laughter from the room. Was so mad that I went back and put a brick through the window. Felt bad about it for ages afterwards, cos I could have hurt somebody.

Thug.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Tiny Explosions

johnn wrote: »
    Thug.

Not really maybe he over reacted a bit but that doesn't make him a thug. The people in the flat who threw the bottle at him in the first place sound more like thugs, cowardly thugs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Mam, dad, i left the gate open the night the dog ran away... (it never came back)

Right so that's one musical mystery solved. Now if we can just figure out who Carly Simon was on about we'll be set.

• Advertisement
Advertisement