Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ban List gone?

Options
  • 23-01-2009 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Noticed Banlist was no longer viewable..

This planned or a bug?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Saved me starting a thread on it too. Just noticed it too.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Yes, it seems we are unable to view the recent muppet carnage.:(
    I hope it's a bug.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Deliberately disabled for the moment, temporary measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

CuLT wrote: »
    Deliberately disabled for the moment, temporary measure.

But I wanna see why Regob was banned:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭barnicles

Why is it gone?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

barnicles wrote: »
    Why is it gone?
    Due to the recession boards is going to miss it's thread quota for the quarter. CuLT came up with the ingenious idea of removing some random features and the thread counter will soar.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,536 ✭✭✭jaffa20

We can't see who's online either :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

jaffa20 wrote: »
    Sure just go around people's houses and look in their window and see if they are online.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

eVeNtInE wrote: »
    jaffa20 wrote: »
    Most (cool) people are invisible these days so it's kind of pointless to see who's online.
    I blame the 'who's stalking me' box in the user profile.

SteveC wrote: »
    Most (cool) people are invisible these days so it's kind of pointless to see who's online.
    I blame the 'who's stalking me' box in the user profile.
    I'll take it you are the exception that proves the rule. :D

I'll take it you are the exception that proves the rule. :D
    No, I just like to stalk people :D

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement