Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokerstars cloting to offload.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 797 ✭✭✭aya14

I went to Manchester for a weekend about 3 years ago. took in a tourney in Mansion House as i'm sat at the table there's a good few regulars around me. Two in particular (1 oriental looking chap with a strong manchunian accent and a rough looking degen) were having great banter with each other between and during hans. So i'm in a hand with the rough looking guy flop comes 4K4.
    He takes off his glasses and asks oriental looking man what the flop was. He replies in his deep accent really quickly(sounds like fcuking four) and the romanian dealer thinks she is being abused grabs T.D's attention as he's passing at that exact time. The oriental chap receives a ten minute time-out for essentially telling his buddy the flop.
    Thats the funniest thing i've ever witnessed at a poker table.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭careca

Told it before on here but it was funny at the time. Tournie in Fitz, one lad at our table orders a fry. Oriental waitress comes down with a basket of chips and when yer man says I asked for a fry, she says "french fries". Few laughs all around and yer man takes the basket of chips and carries on.

About five hands later he gets it all in against other player and loses. The dealer is counting both stacks to see if our friend is knocked out and it looks like he is, so he starts heading for the door. He is about half way there, when Joe O'Neill yells to him that he still has chips left. He gets back to the table and Joe hands him the chip basket with about two crispy chips at the bottom. He took it well to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭YULETIRED

Ok, 2 NEW (unopened, ie not cast offs Dave)pokerstars T-shirts and 2 shirts and baseball caps awarded to the best stories.

Careca -> 1 t-shirt, 1 shirt, 1 baseball cap XL
    Tommy Gunne -> Same as above

If ye want the stuff PM me where you play/Live etc. If not Cuterob is next in line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

next time, be honest and tell them you're XXL

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

just like on line poker.............rigged

• Advertisement

next time, be honest and tell them you're XXL

not anymore Stunty, I'm slimmed down a little to XL now.....1 stone off using the oft rediculed don't eat after 7 diet.

kakak1 wrote: »
    just like on line poker.............rigged

Ya rigged it yourself Dave, the comment 'I don't want yer cast offs' kinda leads me to believe you don't wanna win the prize.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

careca wrote: »
    Told it before on here but it was funny at the time. Tournie in Fitz, one lad at our table orders a fry. Oriental waitress comes down with a basket of chips and when yer man says I asked for a fry, she says "french fries". Few laughs all around and yer man takes the basket of chips and carries on.

About five hands later he gets it all in against other player and loses. The dealer is counting both stacks to see if our friend is knocked out and it looks like he is, so he starts heading for the door. He is about half way there, when Joe O'Neill yells to him that he still has chips left. He gets back to the table and Joe hands him the chip basket with about two crispy chips at the bottom. He took it well to be fair.

Joe the Show is the man when it comes to things like that..That story is hillarious and i could picture every bit of it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,720 ✭✭✭El Stuntman

YULETIRED wrote: »
    not anymore Stunty, I'm slimmed down a little to XL now.....1 stone off using the oft rediculed don't eat after 7 diet.

want to know how you could lose another stone of ugly fat?
    ....chop off your head

Boom, Boom!

want to know how you could lose another stone of ugly fat?

....chop off your head

Boom, Boom!

memories.

• Advertisement
Advertisement