Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How bad has your memory got?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 986 ✭✭✭Prominent_Dawg

I’m so bad, don’t ask me what I did on my day off, what day I’m off, what day it is..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

It's fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

I find my long term memory is pretty good. I can remember blase conversations from primary school (I'm in my late 30's) tv shows/movies from chilhood etc but ask me what I had for dinner yesterday I'd have to think or something small that's new at work and I forget by the next day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,392 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

What was the question again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

...THE GARGLES DIMMED ME BRAIN....

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Ciaran_B

I'll see that I've posted in a thread, click into it to find my post, find it and then not be able to remember why I came into the thread. Was I going to post something? Did I want to read other posts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,492 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I find my long term memory is pretty good. I can remember blase conversations from primary school (I'm in my late 30's) tv shows/movies from chilhood etc but ask me what I had for dinner yesterday I'd have to think or something small that's new at work and I forget by the next day.
    Similar - I can remember considerable detail of insignificant conversations from decades back. But then I look at some emails in my sent box from 6 months, and I'd stand up in Court and swear that I hadn't sent it - no recollection at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭donspeekinglesh

mad muffin wrote: »

Same here. Although not as bad as the subject of the story. But I do have Aphantasia too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Things that interest me stick in my memory. The rest gets forgotten by and large.
    I am a disaster with names and faces too and tend to wander round work smiling inanely saying hello to everyone so as not to offend anyone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement