Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 women on a night out in Galway where to go!!

Options
  • 23-01-2009 11:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

HEY Everyone.....

Please help myself and 3 friends (all women) are off on a night out tonight (Friday)in Galway any ideas on any good late bars... we are all aged between 27-35

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Carraig

You could do worse than going West - the Roisin Dubh, Blue Note, Massimos axis. Roisin's for that grungy, authentic "I went to Galway and saw a hippy/Sawdoctor's roadie thing"; then Blue Note for slightly trendier, slightly cooler before finishing in Massimos with people your age who can be very friendly - given half a chance.

Whatever ye do - stay away from The Quays and The Spanish Arch Hotel, both Jurassic Parks, where the dinosaurs roam.

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Kazooie

Ye can come to my house but no uglies please.

Livin Room is good spot for newbies to Galway. If you're feelin more adventurous then ya, down the west ya have Massimos, Blue note etc.. Beware the crusties down there though.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭andyournameis

Kazooie wrote: »

.Beware the crusties down there though.

What r Crusties????

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

What r Crusties????

Those crustie bits on a pie.....or a kinda artsy hippie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

There's a party here:
    In my pants.

Everybody is invited!;););)

• Advertisement

The Front Door is the best bet in my opinion!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Don't forget mass. There's a good mass on Sunday morning in the Cathedral. Tell them Keith Finnegan sent you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

This thread lacks any resemblance to humour.

+1 on the Front Door. Big pub and alot of couches and chairs to chill out on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Front Door can get a bit packed. Was there last weekend and headed across to Buskers. Was good craic in there. There is a new pub called The Dail nearby but like every new pub in Galway gets full early enough in the night for the first few months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

Caliden wrote: »
    This thread lacks any resemblance to humour.

Turn that frown upside down.

w00t: 900th post of utter garbage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭andyournameis

I think we are going to go to the front door.Thanks for all the advice:D:DNever know we might see ye all out and about....WATCH OUT GALWAY HERE WE COME:p

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Join_Us.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

smell my finger?

Advertisement