Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sound Level Measurement & Reports

Options
  • 23-01-2009 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭

Can anyone reccomend anyone who measures sound levels in apartments, I have a friemd who has a problem with sound transmission from adjoining apartments and I siad I'd try to find someone. Please PM any details The apartment is in the west and I would like if its someone you have used yourself with similar problems that have been sucessfully resolved.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,546 ✭✭✭✭Poor Uncle Tom

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,314 ✭✭✭✭DvB

No6 wrote: »
    Can anyone reccomend anyone who measures sound levels in apartments, I have a friemd who has a problem with sound transmission from adjoining apartments and I siad I'd try to find someone. Please PM any details The apartment is in the west and I would like if its someone you have used yourself with similar problems that have been sucessfully resolved.

One of the lads in here had a sound transmission test carried out on an apartment scheme we were involved with about 18 months ago, i'll have to check the file to see who carried it out though, the guy dealing with the project in here was made redundant before christmas so i dunno if i'll be able to get any feedback though as to what they were like to deal with.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

Advertisement