Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mario Kart Source anyone?

Options
  • 23-01-2009 12:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭

Yes, I am just regurgitating this from a joystiq article I read today, but I had a quick look and this game could be fun, basically the idea is to blend the best elements of the previous mario kart'ss using the source engine. Few shots of levels look promising, if a bit bare on scenery, the character models look excellent though. Also very tempted to fire up my N64 emu for some 64!

Anyone any thoughts on this? Or will it ever see the light of day before the lawyers are helicoptered in?

http://www.moddb.com/mods/mariokart-source

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

They lost my interest when they said they were redesigning stuff and adding new weapons. My 6th sense tells me they will over complicate what is supposed to be a relatively simple game. I don't trust Mario Kart in the hands of anyone but Nintendo.

Advertisement