Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Poolbeg Chimney Stacks Photographer

• 23-01-2009 12:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I hope this is in the right forum.

I'm looking for help in finding the name of a professional photographer from Booterstown Dublin, who has previously sold photos of the Poolbeg Chimney stacks. I'm looking to buy the photo as part of a retirement gift.

ANy help in finding a good photo of the stacks or anything associated with the power industry (Dublin Bay Power Station etc) would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭Shiny

This may interest you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 169 ✭✭el_loco_blanco

Hi,
    A photographer David Kelly has some nice ones. He lives around that part of Dublin I think! I really like the ones attached from David and from Paul Campbell.
    http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=contacts&q=poolbeg+chimney&m=text

Deffo do a flickr search. There are some nice ones there. www.etsy.com also has some Irish photographers selling their stuff.
    mal1 wrote: »
    Hi,

I hope this is in the right forum.

I'm looking for help in finding the name of a professional photographer from Booterstown Dublin, who has previously sold photos of the Poolbeg Chimney stacks. I'm looking to buy the photo as part of a retirement gift.

ANy help in finding a good photo of the stacks or anything associated with the power industry (Dublin Bay Power Station etc) would be appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

I prefer this search :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,368 ✭✭✭Covey

Probably not what you're looking for, but a bit of a different perspective of mine

here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭peter1892

That is a very good search indeed :D;)

admittedly I know 4 of the people on it!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Have swiftly added tags to a couple of my poolbeg stack images in the hope they'll appear in a search! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 842 ✭✭✭daycent

It seems to be one of the most photographed places in Dublin so you shouldn't have too much trouble finding something. There must be hundreds of them in the random threads :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 198 ✭✭feileacan

i love this search - my photo is numero uno ! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭bren2002

My own modest effort;

DSC_0015_edited-1.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭PaulieC

that's brilliant Bren

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,110 ✭✭✭Thirdfox

And here's mine: :)

D53DAB095C9D4197A800509FC301043D-800.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

My two cent

28338CAC472A44AA8232E0D5518D01A6-800.jpg?r=1