Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Social Outing Poll - Event 2 - POOL

Options
  • 23-01-2009 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭

Please use this poll to pick which of the pool options suit you the best (only one option may be picked in this poll)
    Please only use this thread to participate in the poll and keep any comments / thoughts you may have for the 'Cork Social Outings' thread, it saves people having to have the same discussion in two threads.

It would be good if we could hold the tournament on the same night but this is not essential. All rules regarding potting the final ball (black obviously), fouls etc will be decided before the tournament begins (just to make every match fair).

The winner will get all the money collected eg...if 8 people enter then the winner gets €16

Dates, Times and Venue(s) are yet to be decided.

Any questions please ask me in the Cork Social Outings thread. Cheers!!

Cork Social Outing Poll - Event 2 - POOL 13 votes

I will be paying €2 to enter the tournament
    0%
    I will not be entering the tournament but will still play a few games
    61%
    mik_da_manRed HandWallacebiymiss_shadowparvuskingtuttommmy1979corkhero 8 votes
    I will be coming but only to watch
    7%
    towel401 1 vote
    I do not like any of the above options (suggest others in the Cork Social Outings thread)
    23%
    TirabarallaPrincess Lougem25x 3 votes
    I will not be attending this event but I would consider going to a future event.
    7%
    Kold 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Why not ask here? That other thread is getting a bit long....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Why not ask here? That other thread is getting a bit long....

Saves people having to keep switching between multiple threads. Nothing wrong with the other one getting long in my opinion... It has worked out fine so far anyway and as they say why change a good thing? :D
    kingtut wrote: »
    Please only use this thread to participate in the poll and keep any comments / thoughts you may have for the 'Cork Social Outings' thread, it saves people having to have the same discussion in two threads.

Did ya not see this bit lol ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭corkhero

I'll head along to this.

ill enter the tournament too for a bit of fun anyway.

i'd say the mardyke is the best option. has a bar, central location and good tables.

Anymore takers for pool?? Please vote in the poll if you want to enter the competition and have not voted yet.... The competition can kick off as soon as we have 8 or more people.......So far we have 6 people..... Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 parvus

Feck it, count me in

• Advertisement

Please note that this poll will end on Wednesday (28th) at 10pm. Anyone who has signed up for the competition at that stage will be put into a hat and the names will drawn out to determine who plays who.

If you are not signing up due to possibly not being available on the date chosen then please do not worry about it. Matches do not have to take place on the date chosen (which is yet to be decided). Once you know who you are playing you can decide when you are both free to play.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

As far as i can see it doesnt close until the 24th of March... :p

Either way, i doubt i'll be going as i'm moving to that other city up east! :(
    Farewell my sweet Cork...

You are correct the poll does not officially close until the 24th of March, however I will only be accepting entries up until this Wednesday. Therefore it is effectively closed from Wednesday evening onwards....in that anyone who enters after that day will have to wait for a future competition.

Aww sucks that you are moving!! If you change your mind however make sure to vote in the poll by Wed evening. Cheers

Advertisement