Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pistol pick?

Options
  • 23-01-2009 12:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

HI,

New to Airsoft. I have read a good bit here and the net but would like some advice. Can anyone recommend which of these pistols in the below link are best. Not really sure what to look for. I want to get the best range\power possible and metal pistol if possible. Any advice would be great.

http://www.gotactical.ie/category.php?id_category=16

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭IIIAcHmEdIII

i got this one and its mint full metal brillent feel and well worth ur money
    http://www.gotactical.ie/product.php?id_product=368

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Coolhand

Yeah thats the one I like best. Just wanted to get some feedback on the list so thanks for posting. Anyone else any opinions?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

You can get that gun cheaper here, better selection too...

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/index.php?cPath=33

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

If I personally was buying from that list i'd get the TM Hi-Capa 4.3.

Edit: quality, accuracy & upgradability being my three reasons.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

i would go for the kwa glock 18c.

i love this gun it is both semi and full auto and you can get extended 50 round mags for it!

as some said there go to www.eirsoft.ie tony out there is a gent to deal with and normally stocks the glock 18c.

hope this helps

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭ps3man

kwa biretta m9, superb feel and power, 110 euro and worth every cent, chrome one looks sweet

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Lee 303

i would go for the kwa glock 18c.

i love this gun it is both semi and full auto and you can get extended 50 round mags for it!

as some said there go to www.eirsoft.ie tony out there is a gent to deal with and normally stocks the glock 18c.

hope this helps

KWA glock 18c all the way evry accurate and reliable
    the 50 rnd mag just gives it a much better point of balance
    if you want to feel the recoil/kick back of a pistol then a TM desert eagle
    for looks We HIcappa 5.1
    try them al if possible or better still buy them all

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭peter-pantslez

Lee 303 wrote: »
    KWA glock 18c all the way evry accurate and reliable
    the 50 rnd mag just gives it a much better point of balance
    if you want to feel the recoil/kick back of a pistol then a TM desert eagle
    for looks We HIcappa 5.1
    try them al if possible or better still buy them all

while the desert eagle is a great peice of kit it is massive and heavy i had one and never used it......fantastic recoil though!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Another one for consideration might be the co2 version of the kjw m9. I have it and it's unbelievable. It's also full metal construction. It's somewhat more annoying to reload co2 then gas but the noise is much better and the recoil is fantastic, and its not affected by weather. co2 is also cheap, you can get about 100 capsules for about 45 euro. 1 capsule would do 2 or 3 mags. In some of the NBB pistols as well a single co2 capsule would do up to 6/7 mags...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

Have a look at this thread for my pistol pick. Theres a few more i want to get but these are some of the most popular and with the best reputation.,
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055458356

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 562 ✭✭✭Busta Hyman

i got something like this gun pick but tbh it is FA use to yourself.

Advertisement