Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB Breeze - Hardware Installation

Options
  • 23-01-2009 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Hi! Just a couple of questions regarding Breeze installation. Do you know if it would be possible to get the antenna installed on a wall/near or on a balcony? I live in rented accommodation and would most probably never get permission to put it on the roof of the building. For same reason, would it be necessary to pass any cables through walls, make holes, etc.? Also, I heard someone comes to install it but signal availability/speed is checked first so I presume DIY is out of the question? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭su_dios

I'm nearly positive this would be a no runner for you. You are not supposed to be able to have any aerials/satellites on apartment blocks.

Advertisement