Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotels near Krystle

Options
  • 23-01-2009 1:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

A few of us are heading up to Krystle for a friends birthday...found a few cheap hotels.....the Gate hotel,Lyndon hotel, Carmen de Luxe & Palace guesthouse. All around €30 per person which suits us fine, just looking for a place to sleep in the early hours.
    Can anyone tell me which hotel would be best located near Krystle??

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Hint:
    Get address of Krystle
    Get address of hotels in question
    Open Google Maps.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Isn't "Krystle" one of the night clubs in the Russell Court Hotel?

In that case I recommend checking out the Russell Court Hotel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭ainet

Checked out the russel court, it's €65per person. Just had a look at google maps and booked the camden de luxe hotel.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Are you sure that's not the room price, their rooms usually only cost E60-E70. I've stayed there myself. The noise from the Luas early in the morning would drive you nuts but if you've been drinking I'm sure you'll be dead to the world anyway:)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Don't forget to arrange a late-checkout in which ever hotel you end up crashing in.

• Advertisement
Advertisement