Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GOW2 Horde

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soadtool

Can i throw my name into the pot? i'm always playin horde. it'd be cool to get a dedicated team together for the collective good. level 37 is best i've gotten, but i'd be willin to start at any point. i usually play durin the day. i'm not great by any means but i play sensible. add me for a game!!!!

gamertag: soadtoolfan

jus send me a message "boards" so i know its one o you guys. hope to see you @ wave 50!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Gamertag in sig. I've gotten as far as 22. I normally play after 22.30.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭hosi

Count me in guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Im up for it too but just cant get on much recently. Work evenings mainly and other evenings taken up with football at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Got to 50 with a friend over a few (admitedly long) nights playing security, just make sure you get behind the lasers and you should be fine.. There are two handy weapons that spawn there and the horde nearly never come up the middle (which is stupid but handy!) so you only really need to cover the two side entrances.

• Advertisement

Anyone interested in unlocking the achievement "Icy Dead People
    Complete waves 1 through 50 on any Snowblind Map Pack map in Horde" tonight at 8pm?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭Not The Real Scarecrow

I'm in as usual, need another 3.So come on people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

I don't have the new maps unfortunately. Anyone up for this from about 22.30 tonight? Or on Sat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Desmondo2000

I'll play the snowblind and flashback horde

GT: Desmondo2000

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

I'll give it a try, only tried GOW2 for the first time there yesterday since release day :o

Don't have any DLC or anythin for it though...but i learn fast :):D

Add me : SeanDerMann , even if im in a diff game...just gis a shout an ill play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭soadtool

any1 up for a game tonight about 2030. i don't mind which map

gt: soadtoolfan

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

I should be online. If I am send me an invite. I'd like to do some Horde on the Flashback maps. They are the 4 free ones. There's an achievement for getting to level 10 in each of them. I'd be very interested if a group got together to do that.

GT is SteveDPirate

I already have a lot of Boardsies on my friends list, but more are always welcome. I was playing a random King of the Hill game today, and Boardsie PeterDude77 was randomly on my team. Small world!!

I already have a lot of Boardsies on my friends list, but more are always welcome. I was playing a random King of the Hill game today, and Boardsie PeterDude77 was randomly on my team. Small world!!

Yeah, small world! :)

Did anyone have a crack at the Snowblind Horde ones yet? Havent even had a chance to play on them after buying them thanks to evening work. Will be online Thursday night from around 9.30 if anyone wants to try those.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Yea - add me/ message me for some horde - snowblind too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Evolute

If the reason all of you are playing horde is because of the connections you could easily invite people and play MP once the leader of the party has a decent download and upload speed basically a 7mb connection from most bb service providers will suffice:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Redlion

im looking to get a bit of horde in tonight, on level 21 at the moment. would anyone be interested tonight. gamertag is Defenastration

Would love to but it seems every night ye get together Im working. :(

anyone up for horde tonight (or even now), looking to get the achievement for reaching level 50. on level 26 atm

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭rg2007

Redlion wrote: »
    anyone up for horde tonight (or even now), looking to get the achievement for reaching level 50. on level 26 atm

indeed i will, in about 2-3 hours? im at level 27 so 26 tis good, gotta do some quantative economics first though, ive been procrastinating for too long...

edit: gamertag is irenoice

• Advertisement

rg2007 wrote: »
    indeed i will, in about 2-3 hours? im at level 27 so 26 tis good, gotta do some quantative economics first though, ive been procrastinating for too long...

edit: gamertag is irenoice
    i'll add ya, my gamertag btw is defenastration

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭pH

Couple of questions ...

Is it possible to play the snowblind maps for horde in Public XBox Live ... I can't see an option there's only PvP multiplayer in the dropdown - I know you can select the maps in Private.

Secondly, does the player level affect the team matchmaking on Horder public-live ... I hardly played any PvP multiplayer so I'm 2, if I grinded my way up a bit will I get better teams on public?

Would anyone be interested in doing the Flashback map packs on Horde? Levels 1-10 for the "Skeletons in your Closet" achievement.

If so add me, and we can arrange an evening to do it.
    SteveDPirate

Would anyone be interested in doing the Flashback map packs on Horde? Levels 1-10 for the "Skeletons in your Closet" achievement.

SteveDPirate

ye, i've being looking to get that as well, should be easy getting to only level 10 on each. i'll send ya a friend request

I can give you a hand guys. Let me know if you need any help.

hosi wrote: »
    I can give you a hand guys. Let me know if you need any help.
    cool thanks, i'll send ya an addy too

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭rg2007

me and def have got to 50, but reckon we may need another player as its gettin pretty intense, wanna finish it sometime around today anyway

wouldnt mind that skeletons things either.....

gamertag: irenoice

• Registered Users Posts: 29 UnderDawg2

Send me a FR if you want, I haven't got this cheev yet. Gamertag UnderDawg2

SteveDPirate

UnderDawg2 wrote: »
    i'll sent ya an invite later as me and irenoice are doing the skeleton in your closet achievement atm

• Advertisement

UnderDawg2 wrote: »

I've sent you an invite just now. I should be on around 8 or 9 this evening.

Hopefully we can get another 1 or 2 people to join too. Will make it alot quicker and easier. I began a level of Horde with just 2 people, and it got tricky on level 5 and 6, so it'd be better with more people.

If anyone else wants to join, please do. Even if you have the achievement already, I suppose it'll help you towards the 1999 rounds and seriously2.0 cheevs. (If yoiu are optimistic!!!):pac:

Advertisement