Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SFT HD Match Making thread

• 23-01-2009 2:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭

4 is on the way lads we need to warm up :D

anyone interested in a few games maybe Sunday evening?

XBL: Ramjaxed

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,288 ✭✭✭✭ntlbell

anyone up for a few games tonight?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'll add you as a friend and we can have a few games sometime.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    I'll add you as a friend and we can have a few games sometime.

Think I added you on another thread pop me a pm if your about for a few games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭Sagat06

Gamertag: sagat08

take it easy on me ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Had some great games with Batesy last night and played with a lot of characters I hadn't used in ages.

Would anyone have interest in starting a fun league for SF2HD...the main focus would be on fun, learning that we cannot parry in SF4 (!) and to use all the characters available.

So here is what I propose...we get 6-8 players (all skill levels welcome). Each match is 17 games long, each game is best two out of three rounds. You must use a different character for each game. 17 games and 17 characters :)

There will be alot of strategy regarding character selection...do you play your worst characters early to get them out of the way or do you get some serious scores on the board early using your best characters?

Even if you lose 17-0 against some of the players on here (there are some scarily good boardies), you get to practice characters you haven't played in ages, and you also get to learn tricks from the very best.

At the end of it, everyone should be a better player.

We can post the results and have a good chat about things...anyone up for it?

• Advertisement

Had some great games with Batesy last night and played with a lot of characters I hadn't used in ages.

Would anyone have interest in starting a fun league for SF2HD...the main focus would be on fun, learning that we cannot parry in SF4 (!) and to use all the characters available.

So here is what I propose...we get 6-8 players (all skill levels welcome). Each match is 17 games long, each game is best two out of three rounds. You must use a different character for each game. 17 games and 17 characters :)

There will be alot of strategy regarding character selection...do you play your worst characters early to get them out of the way or do you get some serious scores on the board early using your best characters?

Even if you lose 17-0 against some of the players on here (there are some scarily good boardies), you get to practice characters you haven't played in ages, and you also get to learn tricks from the very best.

yup count me in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭TheWitch06

Sounds good. I'll play of course.

Advertisement