Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superquinn Charlesland

Options
  • 23-01-2009 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

Thinking about taking a job in this shop my question is how far from the dart station is this shop?.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,863 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

paulr wrote: »
    Thinking about taking a job in this shop my question is how far from the dart station is this shop?.

walk would be around 20 minutes, maybe a bit longer.

I think the 84 or 184 go down into charlesland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Pablo Sanchez

If they are still recruiting makes me think that the previous thread about the store closing, holds no water!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

The 184 goes up to Charlesland, the 84 doesn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 paulr

Well i wouldnt say they are recruiting id be moving from the dundalk shop, whats rent like in that area. Would i be able to live in dublin south side and get the dart in and out every day, how long would the dart take.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

paulr wrote: »
    Well i wouldnt say they are recruiting id be moving from the dundalk shop, whats rent like in that area. Would i be able to live in dublin south side and get the dart in and out every day, how long would the dart take.

Daft.ie will give you a good guide to rent in the area.

• Advertisement
Advertisement