Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rigney Dolphin - Any Good ?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

kensutz wrote: »
    Be customer focused and aim your answers at your ability to solve problems too.

Thanks I wonder how many jobs they got and how many there interviewing getting a job would make my summer:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

When i worked there, the interview was fairly standard. Definately dont worry about the computer assessment. When i did it, they had a mock account where you had find the account number and just copy and paste stuff. Simple stuff really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭deisedave

wobbles wrote: »
    When i worked there, the interview was fairly standard. Definately dont worry about the computer assessment. When i did it, they had a mock account where you had find the account number and just copy and paste stuff. Simple stuff really

Ah I'm guessing actually getting the job now is just down to a bit of luck:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 honeyx

MassDeb8r wrote: »
    Hi,

I have been offered an interview up in Rigney Dolphin, does anyone know what they are like to work for ?

Thanks.

I heard it was possibly the worst place to work. I wouldnt go for that interview is i were you :)

Elbows22 wrote: »
    Not being nasty but why bad mouth a company that has taken on over 100 people in the last 4 months? Name one other place in Waterford thats done that... In this day and age anyone should be glad of any job

You actualy dont know what your talking about. you don't work in the call center so you shouldnt tell people a ''job is a job'' when you your self dont know what type of job this is!.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

honeyx wrote: »
    You actualy dont know what your talking about. you don't work in the call center so you shouldnt tell people a ''job is a job'' when you your self dont know what type of job this is!.

He is/was working there.

kensutz wrote: »
    He is/was working there.

what do you mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭xFROSTY Gx

honeyx wrote: »

Elbows works in Rigney dolphin :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭Musicman2000

And they deserve a medal for taking on a 100 people, have to agree with honey x it is a very poor place to work, it’s the people you working with make it just bearable.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭kingcurls

A sweat shop is a bad place to work, a coal mine is a bad place to work, Sitting indoors speaking to people on the phone with a canteen nearby and a roof over your head is not "a bad place to work" people seriously need to get their heads checked, if you don't want to do the job or it doesn't suit you then don't do it.

If you cant work the hours because you have a child or important commitments like study then that's fair enough but turning your nose up at a paying job is sickening for those who have no excuse or don't have their dream job available to them.

The people who are saying a job is a job are referring to the fact that surely working and contributing to society is better than turning a job down and drawing social welfare because you "don't want to work in a call centre".
    I understand people don't want to do the job but come on surely its not sitting on the street begging or working for scraps in a sweatshop on the other side of the world.

Cop yourselves on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

kingcurls wrote: »
    if you don't want to do the job or it doesn't suit you then don't do it.

If you cant work the hours because you have a child or important commitments like study then that's fair enough but turning your nose up at a paying job is sickening for those who have no excuse or don't have their dream job available to them.
    Kinda contradicting yourself there?

If you dont wan't the job don't take it, but its sickening that you won't take it?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭kingcurls

If you don't want the job don't take it, but don't claim its a bad place to work.

There are people much worse off who wouldn't get a job in Rigney Dolphin. Some people who could walk into a job there turn their nose up at a job there for no good reason, they need to get a grip. The OP had a job to choose over the Rigney job and fair play to them but others would rather draw dole than work there? ......not sickening?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭DaleB91

Elbows22 wrote: »
    Not being nasty but why bad mouth a company that has taken on over 100 people in the last 4 months? Name one other place in Waterford thats done that... In this day and age anyone should be glad of any job

The social welfare :p

Advertisement