Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best dentist in Athlone?

Options
  • 23-01-2009 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭

I haven't been in a while. :D:confused::eek:

Opinions? Nothing libellous, preferably :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Onikage wrote: »
    I haven't been in a while. :D:confused::eek:

Opinions? Nothing libellous, preferably :)

In my adult life, I've only ever been to Les Fitzgerald. Bit of a hippy but sound man and good dentist.

He's surgery is on Northgate Street. (090)6475915

• Registered Users Posts: 1,451 ✭✭✭Onikage

Cheers Mel. Ya, I've been to him before and he's grand. I heard his daughter is working there too now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭boredatwork82

Tom Boland, he's gas too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

Use Tom myself, good dentist, never had a problem with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭paraicr

Tom Boland is a legend,
    can be hard to get an appointment with though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭derek27

I had a white filling in my front tooth for the last 7 years or so. I chipped the tooth and then the filling moved slightly when i was eating something hard. Was worried it might fall out so was eager to see a dentist. Went to Tom Bolands, they seen me straight away, and twenty minutes later I left with my tooth as good as new. He's a total gentleman and has a great character. If I lived in Dublin, I'd travle to Athlone to see him rather than see one in Dublin. He's the best dentist.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Ticktactoe

Onikage wrote: »
    Cheers Mel. Ya, I've been to him before and he's grand. I heard his daughter is working there too now?

Yes she is. She is abs lovely! Was in with her the other day. Im not the most confident when i go to the dentist due to a previous dentist i attended (who is actually mentioned on this thread alot!) but she is very good at what she does. I use to go to her father Leslie before her and he was an absolute gentleman. Restore my faith in dentists! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Gwydion

Des Campbell is the MAN! Tom Boland is my ex-Dentist (and my ex's, which is why I don't attend him anymore) and he's good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭xo.mary

^ no he's really not.

Had such bad experiences in there..

• Registered Users Posts: 40 valz08

Is that Campbell you are talking about having a bad experience with? I've been to him and had such a bad experience there my new dentist wanted me to take him to court but conveniently they couldnt find my records when i requested them.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,290 ✭✭✭TomTom

It was mentioned to me that dentis names should be passed in PM. I think for the moment it's ok to pass names but I can see this decending into a "He/She is crap" "His/Her Dental nurse is a cracker" so since it's served it's purpose I am closing the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement