Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banana Tree closing

Options
  • 23-01-2009 3:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭

This shop in the old Budda Bar is closing. They seem to have fairly good reductions.

Will be hard to fill that unit.

It would make a great "Cheesecake Factory" if someone brought the franchise over from the states.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

Not very suprising really ... its a bit off the beaten track really. I have often picked up nice little bit for pressies there, but it not somewhere you just stroll past on your rambles around the centre.

Cheesecake factory ... now that sounds like somewhere you would take a stroll over for!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Seems to have been closing for about a year now. Is it actually really going now?

(Have my feet up on a Banana Tree coffee table as I type this) :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,546 ✭✭✭Enii

PauloMN wrote: »
    Seems to have been closing for about a year now. Is it actually really going now?

(Have my feet up on a Banana Tree coffee table as I type this) :)

I didn't know this!

Was in there today and saw all the signs so just figured it was closing immeniently......

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Hey thanks for the heads up, I actually live really close and still rarely think of going into Banana Tree, I'll check it out today if I can and let you know what the story is :)

Advertisement