Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raid Radio needs you

Options
  • 23-01-2009 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

The Station
    Community based WebRadio station, from Carlow, Ireland. Listen to 24/7 web radio with live broadcasts on unsigned music, the paranormal and other such oddies. If you'd like to join our dedicated crew of DJ's, get in touch.

The Shows
    To jumpstart this station, we really do need people to come forward and offer to DJ shows so until we get enough DJs to offer live daily programming, at present we broadcast live at least once a week (and sometimes more). You'll know if theres a live broadcast coming up as it's usually announced just above, in advance. To keep the station going we have 24 hours of selected recordings from previous live broadcasts which are outlined below:

The Sessions Show
    Originally broadcast on RadioCrackle in 2007, The Sessions Show concentrated on bands playing the Sessions - a weekly gig which was held in Carlow. Theres a variety of DJs and a few of the shows feature guest DJs. The end result was usually a lot of fun and always featured alot of good, new and unsigned bands.

Viking Raid Radio
    These shows from 2002/2003 have been kindly donated to Raid Radio by their creator, Seven Graylands. At the time Seven was running a web radio show on Ampcast.com - a digital music resource sorely missed in these inferior days of myspace and bebo. Offering musicians online CD creation, a music community and its own web radio station, Ampcast was way ahead of its time and ultimately paid the price. Sevens Viking Raid Radio shows concentrated on Ampcast bands, plus there was healthy banter along the way.

The Paranormal Show
    Initially called Leinster Paranormal Radio and rebranded for Raid Radio, The Paranormal Show is hosted by Carlow based Leinster Paranormal. In each show the team discusses the paranormal with guests. When the shows airs live, listeners can use the Chat area and Skype the show. New shows monthly.

Killbot's Killatunes
    The first of Raid Radios new home-produced shows, Killbot's Killatunes, hosted by DJ Killbot concentrates on Carlow, it's musicians, stories and people. local bands, local talk and acoustic sessions. New shows weekly.

So if you an idea for a paranormal show or are doing one please contact me by pm or i know some of the guys did podcast from Charliville maybe they would like to get involved or you have an idea for a show that you would like let us know,,
    I know there a lot of people that are UFO investigators here maybe they would like to get on board i and do their own show,,,maybe the boards show ,,you could chat about things here on the paranormal forum,,,EVERYONE IS WELCOME
    http://raid.radiocrackle.com/

Thanks Guys dont be shy
    Danny

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,569 ✭✭✭iamhunted

well said there young man. new shows that are in the pipeline include a lady reading a chapter of her own book once a week plus a show on aircraft models. theres also been rumours of a sports show, an anti bloodsports show and another music show.

• Registered Users Posts: 635 ✭✭✭jonbravo

I wouldnt call myself a ufo investigator by any sorts,i think raid radio sounds cool:D

its always playing something at http://raid.radiocrackle.com/

iamhunted wrote: »
    its always playing something at http://raid.radiocrackle.com/
    raid radio has a new fan man:)

• Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭DANNY22XX

jonbravo wrote: »
    raid radio has a new fan man:)
    we have some good topics coming up over the next few weeks,,but is there anyone here would like to do an interveiw or a show on UFO,s i dont know the first thing about whats happening up above but we have got a lot of questions about the subject and would like to hear from someone from this side of the pond:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Nice channel!
    You have another new listener! :D

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    we have some good topics coming up over the next few weeks,,but is there anyone here would like to do an interveiw or a show on UFO,s i dont know the first thing about whats happening up above but we have got a lot of questions about the subject and would like to hear from someone from this side of the pond:D
    I wouldnt do a show by myslf, but would like to have a discussion AKA to talk about AKA to consider ufo's ,The Sightings from the earliest centuries to the present day............

if we could get a UFO host (hint hint Ziycon) then we could run a UFO show and johnbravo could be the first guest!

if we could get a UFO host (hint hint Ziycon) then we could run a UFO show and johnbravo could be the first guest!
    we could kidnap him and jon bravo:D:D:D:D:D:D

or we could get a passing UFO to do the job for us .....

• Advertisement

ltnkkt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

I would be very interested in doing a show but currently I'm not in a position to. Maybe later on this year if there is still a a gap for a UFO show I'll be in a better position to.

live2.jpg

Ziycon wrote: »
    I would be very interested in doing a show but currently I'm not in a position to. Maybe later on this year if there is still a a gap for a UFO show I'll be in a better position to.
    Just let us know when you are ready we will make a slot for you,,

also anyone else please dont be shy,,,Everyone is welcome,,

can one of the PIG,s make up an ad for Dublin Paracon ,,a voice over ???? for Raid Radio,,,also any of the gang who will have a stall on the day are more than welcome

thats a darned good plan danny the dan dan man

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

is this a pirate station:confused:

it tries hard not to be. Its a web radio station thats mainly paranormal talk shows plus original bands and chat from DJ KillBot.

fryup wrote: »
    is this a pirate station:confused:
    no its i am hunteds,,
    we can talk about priates if you like,,,,,lol

Advertisement