Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Cash Loan, please help.

Options
  • 23-01-2009 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi, I am a professional poker player. I have been traveling Europe playing in tournaments for the past 2 years and have won aproximately €200,000 in that time.

Now for the nightmare story. My house was broken into last week and my hidden fire safe was ripped out of the wall in my room, UNBELIVEABLE there was €90,000 in it. I am convinsed the thief is someone I know, or connected to someone I know.
    How else would they know of it. The did trash drawers and presses too but it looks like that was just a cover up. Why would you search through someones socks and underpants drawer.

Anyway i need a cash loan of about €1,000 to start playing again.

PS. I haven't used banks or credit unions in years and I have no income to get a loan from them. I'm now on the social welfare, would you fkin believe it, my God. Maybe I should just sell my BMW, But I really dont want to.

Can anyone help, im based in Co. Wexford.

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Lazy Bhoy

Are you going to send people the money back when you get to Australia. Because according to your other post on these boards (which can be found at the link below)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=5294619

This is where you are going. Your story is heartbreaking and I wept at the part where you mentioned that you may have to sell your BMW.

On the bright side though, this could be your lucky day...........

I am the high king of Nigeria and I am trying to move 25 million euros out of my country and into Ireland. Now if you agree to send me some money to cover my legal fees, then I could give you 90 grand.

Everyones a winner.....ya know it makes sense :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Dermsy

:) Thats very helpful to me. I aint goin to melbourne for about a year...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Lazy Bhoy wrote: »
    Are you going to send people the money back when you get to Australia. Because according to your other post on these boards (which can be found at the link below)

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/search.php?searchid=5294619

This is where you are going. Your story is heartbreaking and I wept at the part where you mentioned that you may have to sell your BMW.

On the bright side though, this could be your lucky day...........

I am the high king of Nigeria and I am trying to move 25 million euros out of my country and into Ireland. Now if you agree to send me some money to cover my legal fees, then I could give you 90 grand.

Everyones a winner.....ya know it makes sense :D

Winner of the "my 1st post is priceless award".

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I don't even know where to start.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement