Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cup final tickets on sale Wed for ST holders

Options
  • 23-01-2009 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

ONE HOTSPUR GOLD AND SILVER MEMBERS
    If you are a One Hotspur Gold or Silver member (i.e a home season ticket holder) you will be able to purchase one ticket per season ticket book.

Tickets for One Hotspur Gold or Silver members (i.e home season ticket holders) will be sold on a first come first served basis and will be available to purchase either over the phone or online. You will be able to choose your seat from Tottenham Hotspur's allocated areas of Wembley Stadium, subject to availability. Once again, the Club WILL NOT be selling tickets to supporters in person at the Ticket Office.

Please note that due to the size of our ticket allocation, we will be able to accommodate purchase requests from all One Hotspur season ticket holders. We do expect lengthy wait times during the early stages of this sales period so supporters who do not have a particular preference about where they would like to sit within our ticket allocation are strongly advised to not attempt their purchase until a later stage in the sales period.

Tickets will go on sale to One Hotspur Gold and Silver members ( i.e home season ticket holders) from 10.30am on Wednesday 28 January until 5.00pm on Tuesday 3 February.

Please note you will need your client reference number when making your application as well as the client reference number for any other One Hotspur Gold or Silver members that you wish to sit near or with. This number can be found in the bottom left corner on the slip on the inside cover of your season ticket book or on your One Hotspur Membership card. Season Ticket holders will be able to apply in groups of up to 20, providing that the person making the purchase is in possession of all details for each season ticket holder.

Advertisement