Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Error reporting posts

Options
  • 23-01-2009 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

Tried to report a bigot but just get a page saying:
    Content Encoding Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

* Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem

Wasn't sure if I should put this here or in Development.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Send a pm to one of the mods over the forum

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Firefox related problem according to the first few Google results; are you on the latest stable build?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

I'm using the latest version of Firefox:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.0.5) Gecko/2008120122 Firefox/3.0.5

I'm also getting this problem but I only noticed it in the last couple of hours. Nothing has been upgraded on this machine (software or hardware) since I last successfully reported a post yesterday at 16:43 in the Military forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Running the same version as r3nu4l and getting the error as well.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Ok, fiddled with some things, we'll see.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

CuLT wrote: »
    Ok, fiddled with some things, we'll see.

Post reported!! Successfully ;)

Cheers CuLT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I'm on 3.04 in Ubuntu. However the problem went away and I forgot to post here. I reported a post the next day (a shill) and it was fine.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement