Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not Animally - The Off Topic Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭lrushe

Done.... Fab picture. :)

Thanks v.much!!! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Is the pre-moderated forum closed for all posts now?

Okay - it obviously is :rolleyes:

Will all those new threads be moved or deleted or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

Is the pre-moderated forum closed for all posts now?

Okay - it obviously is :rolleyes:

Will all those new threads be moved or deleted or something?

Same question, I've answered a couple of them, I couldn't actually understand why some of them were in there, they were asking for feeding advice:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

ISDW wrote: »
    Same question, I've answered a couple of them, I couldn't actually understand why some of them were in there, they were asking for feeding advice:confused:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=70661962&postcount=408

In reality, most of the threads in pre-mod (> 99% of them) were started in pre-mod by the OP. Very, very few threads were moved there. This obviously causes work on our part because we have to be constantly monitoring and approving/moving from the forum, when the intention was that we would only need to look at the forum if we had moved a contentious topic in there.

This is obviously an understanding problem on the part of new people - they assumed that they should go into the forum and start a thread there. Easiest all 'round to close it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,900 ✭✭✭✭Discodog

Whispered, adrenalinjunkie & Tranceypoo should sue Boards.

According to Boards these lucky people are a love match for me !. I would like to extend my sympathy & I wonder what they have done to deserve this :D.

http://www.boards.ie/love.php?match=hot

• Advertisement

I'd question it's reliability because mine are almost all female :p

That's because I thought that you were a man ;). Seamus is on my my list :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Well DD you're the first male on my list, so I suppose it's inevitable. I mean, when has the internet ever been wrong before. :p

A lot of mine a wimmin too AJ, the only men I have are DD, antomagoo, zapperzy and seamus. How dissappointing :pac:

Whispered wrote: »
    the only men I have are DD, antomagoo, zapperzy and seamus. How dissappointing :pac:

Well thank you for the compliment :P !.

I got the same one's, but I only got 3. Seamus doesn't love me :(.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

andreac is my number one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Well DD you're the first male on my list, so I suppose it's inevitable. I mean, when has the internet ever been wrong before. :p

A lot of mine a wimmin too AJ, the only men I have are DD, antomagoo, zapperzy and seamus. How dissappointing :pac:

Sorry to disapoint you but Im female! :D Didn't realise I was sending off a very manly vibe! :D

My number one is andrea, the only three males on my list are DD, adser and seamus! :D Ye all taken?? Seems men in this forum are few and far between, there's a bitta competition going on between us ladies! :D

Zapperzy wrote: »
    Ye all taken??

Nope :D. All the females here have four legs. Wonders if DD stands for discodog or desperate discodog :eek:

TillyGirl wrote: »
    andreac is my number one!

Mine too!:pac:
    Zapperzy wrote: »
    Sorry to disapoint you but Im female! :D Didn't realise I was sending off a very manly vibe! :D

I thought that, then assumed Whispered knew something I didn't :pac:. Must be the same manly vibe I'm sending off :D

Which only leaves me with 2, and if antomagoo is taken as I think for some reason that only leaves . . . . :eek:

Which only leaves me with 2, and if antomagoo is taken as I think for some reason that only leaves . . . . :eek:

Some girls get all the luck :P:P:P:P:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I just read checked mine, 11! :eek: and all but three were ladies (as am I) and two of those I'm not sure about. (edgedinblue and Crowdedhouse)

Whispered came top for me:p
    Adrenalinjunkie is in the top 3 too, her, andreac and whispered have been busy:p

Wonder what its based on?

mymo wrote: »

Who's thanked who.

I
    Adrenalinjunkie is in the top 3 too, her, andreac and whispered have been busy:p

It's based on the fact that I need to get a life :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's based on the fact that I need to get a life :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What else is a girl to do in the wilds of Donegal on a cold Winter's night ;)

If you stop thanking me then the horror will gradually disappear :eek:

But I will carry on thanking you so that I can continue to look at a row of hearts............. in a sad delusional way :D

Antomagoo is married AJ. So looks like you're the only eligable bachelor in the forum DD.

Zapperzy - I'm sorry I don't know why I thought you were male :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Is this the love match thing? It's based on thanks, how often you interact with the person as in posting in a thread they start, PMs and just general contact!

Haven't checked mine in awhile suppose better go have a nosey :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

two of those I'm not sure about. (edgedinblue and Crowdedhouse)

Crowdedhouse is a boy :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ouch.
    I got the same one's, but I only got 3. Seamus doesn't love me :(.
    I love everybody.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

I didn't even know that was there. Andrea is my top one as well, but most of you guys also feature:D At least I've met Andrea, so I know what she looks like:P Will have to tell her to choose one of us and stop spreading her love around;)

ISDW wrote: »
    Will have to tell her to choose one of us and stop spreading her love around;)
    now that you mention it, I have heard rumours :eek:

:p

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Is this the love match thing? It's based on thanks, how often you interact with the person as in posting in a thread they start, PMs and just general contact!

I'll just blame the SS threads for my love-mongering (even though most of you wern't involved in it :p)

I'll just blame the SS threads for my love-mongering (even though most of you wern't involved in it :p)

Oh do you post in the, subscriber's only, Sex & Sexuality Forum ?. Gosh how exciting - is it worth the money ? :D

Discodog wrote: »
    Oh do you post in the, subscriber's only, Sex & Sexuality Forum ?. Gosh how exciting - is it worth the money ? :D

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It was a serious question. I was thinking of joining so that I could get some advice about a my fetish with cold custard & rhubarb :D.

Did they help you with you with your urge to kick men ;) ?

• Advertisement

:rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement