Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guardsman Strikes Back

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Thats not on, surely he knew things like that ( and most likely worse ) would happen to him when he took up that position?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

"I will take the pi$$ out of an armed solider, haha, this will be funneh"

WHACK!

I like it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Thats not on, surely he knew things like that ( and most likely worse ) would happen to him when he took up that position?

A bit of respect wouldent hurt,the ass deserved it imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭BigDuffman

bit over the top if you ask me, the kid was a proper muppet all right. But thats what guards on ceremonial duties are famous for, their ability to not be distracted or moved by anything! The student didnt even make physical contact with him. Annoying yes, but not directly interfering with him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Fishtits

Never screw the mission... ;)

ie. Gaurdsman fcuked up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement